The 7756V is a Two way LCD Remote by Viper. This means the remote can both transmit and receive information from the alarm system so you’ll know what state your alarm is in even if you are not by your car.
5 Buttons and super long range
The remote has a range up to a 1 mile, depending on the environment. It has 5 buttons with the main arm.disarm buttons on the face for ease of use.
The LCD screen can be customised to any of the following colours: Red, Green, Yellow, Blue, Magenta, Cyan and White.
The remote can be charged with a micro USB plug.
The 7756V will not only inform you if your alarm is armed or disarmed, it will also let you know if the alarm is set off by lighting up and beeping at you. The LCD will let you know which alarm circuit has been violated with a message on the screen.
The remote will support up to 5 Auxiliary circuits on the alarm, The first one is simply selected by holding the Aux button. The additional 4 Aux outputs can be selected by pressing the function button on the sired of the remote, once the screen displays the one you want press the Aux Button.
A full list of commands can be found below but will be subject to which alarm or remote start system you have.
Works with the following alarms and remote start systems:
Two-way remote controls offer a whole new level of security.
The next best thing to Viper SmartStart.
If you think it may be too big then there is always the 7856V LED remote.
- Clone-Safe® Code-Hopping®
- 5 Aux channels
- Selectable Colour LCD Screen
- Time Display
- Battery Level Display
- Recharge Via Micro USB
- Audible and Visual Alerts
Remote Clock setting:
To set the clock please do the following:
1) press and hold the “F” button for 8 seconds until the screen says “main menu”
2) release the “F” button and the screen should say “setup remote”
3) press the “F” button one time
4) press the remote start button until the screen says “clock set”
5) press the “F” button one time
6) the screen should say “hour”
7) press the “F” button one time
8) the screen should flash the hour
9) press the “AUX” button to move the hour up or the remote start button to move the hour down
10) once you have the correct hour press the “F” button one time
11) press the remote start button twice until the screen says “MIN” then press the “F” button
12) the time should show with the minutes flashing
13) press the “AUX” button to change the minutes up and the remote start button to change the minutes down
14) Once you have the correct time press the “F” button once and then the lock button once
The correct time should now display on the remote’s main menu screen.