I get a huge number of emails from people asking for technical support and advice. If you’re local then this is great as I wouldn’t be here without you and I’ll do everything I can to help.
Even if you are not local (but still in NZ) then I can often help with a replacement remote controls and programming of them.
But I do have to draw the line on how much help I can offer some of you out there.
Let me explain why:
- I’m running a business. Like most people, I need to get paid for my time or I simply would not be here!
- You should be contacting the alarm manufacturer or supplier for technical assistance if you have not purchased it from me. After all, they are the ones who made a profit out of the sale. Note that I do not sell alarms without installation as it results in poor quality work and annoying alarm issues.
- Installation manuals are confidential.
I’ve explained why I can’t make recommendations if you live outside Wellington.
A huge amount of time has already spent creating the Obsessive Website which is free for you to view and learn from!
If you have just been sent this link as a response please respect my time and appreciate that the following resources are all available to you for free on my website:
- Obsessive Reviews: You can read them all for free and comment if you wish to do so.
- Free Advice Page: A guide to help you make a good decision.
- Remote Photos: Designed to make it easy for you to identify which system you have.
Of course, if you are still stuck and you want to show some appreciation, or even bribe me for my time then you can send me a beer from my local supplier (they have an online shop) and we can talk whilst I have some downtime 😉
Send Beer to:
Julian @ Obsessive Vehicle Security
137A Ruapehu Street