The Mazda CX-5 was released in 2012. It comes with a factory immobiliser and Mazda’s smart key with push-to-start button.
There is no factory alarm system so the Cobra AK4615 is my recommended upgrade if you want the perfect factory look and feel.
It’s also the best CAN-BUS upgrade alarm available and great value for money.
The alarm works with proximity locking and the remote lock/unlock buttons.
Mazda CX-5 Alarm
Ultrasonic sensors come as standard to protect the cabin along with door, boot and bonnet protection. The Wireless siren is fully hidden and the horn is also connected so it’ll get noticed if someone does break in.
Here are some photos of what the alarm looks like installed:
Mazda CX-5 Cobra alarm features:
- Alarm works from factory remote
- Hidden Digital battery back-up siren
- Horn Honk on alarm trigger
- Ultrasonic internal protection
- Audible arm/disarm confirmation chirps option
- Emergency PIN Code Disarm
- Sensor Isolation
- Optional Level sensor to protect wheels